Japeth Educational Institute Inc.
SCHOOL OF HRM-TOURISM
Uyong, Labrador, Pangasinan, Philippines 2402
Tel. Nos. (075) 549 – 52 61 to 63
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to produce highly competent HRM graduates who shall be employed by institution engaged in the tourism industry and more importantly with the mastery of their trade they will become successful entrepreneurs themselves.
The mission of the school is to give its students all the necessary education training with well guided practicum under the course, by providing them all the facilities and equipment already available, which are always updated and geared towards global competitiveness.
The Unity Educational Foundation, Inc., as a learning institution accredited by the TESDA has started this year to offer a 2-year course in Tourism Hotel and Restaurant Management in support of our growing tourism industry.
For a start we accepted twelve (12) enrollees who have taken their academic as well as their practicum at the same time at the Villa Jireh Holistic Resort Hotel, as sister institution of the school.
The concept of the school is unique in that the training of the students are almost instantly given the chance to experience an “on the job training” stint whenever accommodations at Villa Jireh is thick and heavy, a very often situation and they are given honoraria for that.
Villa Jireh Holistic Resort Hotel is a consistent gold and silver awardees in skills competitions being conducted by TESDA up to the national level. During the 4th provincial skills competition which were participated in by different Industry and Technical Educational Institutions in the province, last November 18-20, 2002. Villa Jireh again garnered the 1st prize with gold medal award in Restaurant Service and 2nd Prize with silver medal award in cookery.
Unity Educational Foundation, Inc. and Villa Jireh Holistic Resort Hotel network with: Travel and Tour Agencies in Metro Manila area, Philippine Tour Operators Association of the Philippines (PHILTOA), Philippine Travel Agencies Association, WOW Philippines (Department of Tourism), Hotel and Restaurant Association of the Philippines which are potential partners for the total development of our graduates and for possible employment.
The ultimate goal of the Unity Educational Foundation, Inc. is to produce world-class competent graduates who will fill up the labor and managements requirements of the tourism industry in the local and international levels.
FRIENDS OF THE FOUNDATION
Pursuing its role to institutionalize the social responsibility of the Villa Jireh – Japeth Holistic Resort Hotel through its commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of Filipinos and in the environment, Villa Jireh Japeth Educational Institute Inc. has identified its programs on Education thru Scholarship Program & Job Placements, Corporate Gift-Giving & Community Relations Program, Enterprise Development, Health & Eco-Tourism Program, Holistic Program & various projects under each shall serve as the mechanism to fulfill its objectives.
An essential component to implement these programs is the availability of funds. Villa Jireh – Japeth Holistic Resort Hotel has expressed its continuing support through its yearly contribution to the Foundation, in addition to other various forms of assistance. However, the substantial financial requirements of the programs prods the Foundation to raise funds from other sources.
The FRIENDS OF THE FOUNDATION PROJECT, is an innovative resource mobilization approach. It is one of the strategies identified by the Foundation to realize its fund raising requirements. The program hopes to involve the people, groups and organizations from within and outside the country in the social development process.
The main objectives of the programs are:
1. To encourage participation among individuals, groups, institutions in the programs and activities of the Foundation
2. To generate pledges of support and contributions to fund priority projects
3. To implement projects which will provide significant assistance to Filipino and aspire for the protection and preservation of the environment
4. To enhance the corporate image of Villa Jireh – Japeth Holistic Resort Hotel
Types of Contributions
1. Individual Assistance Pledge – Annual pledge of not less than Php 500 and not greater than Php 10,000. Individual shall be considered as ASSOCIATE.
2. Individual Assistance Pledge – Annual pledge of Php 10,000 or above (US $200). Individuals shall be considered as FRIENDS.
3. Corporate Assistance Pledge – Groups or individuals to render annual monetary pledge of no less than Php 500,000. They will be called COOPERATORS.
4. Fund Management Arrangement – Corporate entities who will render annual monetary pledge of not less than Php 1M or its corresponding amount will be treated as a grant or endowment for a minimum of 5 years. They will be known as DONORS.
1. Free quarterly news letter
1. One time free 2 days/1 night accommodation at Villa Jireh
2. Unlimited 20% discount on Hotel accommodation in next visits
3. Unlimited 10% discount in all holistic treatments and services
4. Recipient of quarterly news letter
COOPERATOR and DONORS
1. Twice a year 3 days/2 nights free accommodation at Villa Jireh & 1 time tour in Hundred Islands to the designated office of the corp.
2. Logo display in foundation SPONSORED ACTIVITIES like the Annual Pangasinan Holistic Festival
3. Priority for job placement of VJJEI graduates
The school is initially offering Technical Courses to be able to provide and participate with government and church program in the pursuit of adult education training such as the following:
1. 2-Year Tourism Hotel and Restaurant Management Course
a. Food and Beverage Services NC II
b. Commercial Cooking NC II
c. Front Office Services NC II
d. Housekeeping NC II / Household NC II
e. Tour Guiding Services NC II
f. Bartending NC II
2. Short Modular Courses such as Hot Kitchen Cook, Waitering and Housekeeping, Food and Beverages Services, Front Office Agent, and Basic/Professional Kitchen Operations.
Campus location is within the vicinity of Villa Jireh Holistic Resort Hotel along the national road and near the beautiful beaches of Labrador, the gateway to the Hundred Islands National Park. It is so conducive to learning since it location is away from the distractions of malls and movie houses.